Talent Defined is a showcase of upcoming and professional dance companies and choreographers.
SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
Date: 8th Annual Talent Defined Dance Festival
June 23, 2012
You must apply in one of the two categories:
We will need the following:
A demo tape of performances (rehearsals, choreography, work in progress etc)
A short description of work you would like to showcase?
A short description of the choreographer/company?
The theme, music and dance style that you would like to perform? (please include song title and artist if using recorded music)
A short bio on the dancers who will be performing, including photos/headshots.
DEADLINE: April 15, 2012
City Dance Corps
re: Talent Defined 2011
489 Queen St West 3rd Floor
Toronto ON M5V 2B4
What TDDF Supplies
Companies that are selected to participate in the Talent Defined Dance Festival are provided the following:
- One performance (8pm) in a venue equipped with lights and sound and specialty dance floor
- A stage manager, 2 show technicians for sound and lighting
- Festival publicity through dance listings, web and print advertising
- Full page advertising in the show program with opportunity to advertise for upcoming events/shows
- Professional DVD recording of the event available at a discount rate
- Professional photography of your performance available at a discount rate
- Trade table to advertise for upcoming workshops, events etc on location in the theatre lobby
- Profiles and contact information on www.talentdefined.com
- The opportunity to showcase your work in a professional environment to a welcoming and supportive audience!